Bicycle, Bicycle September 01 2016
- 2 oz barrel-aged gin
- 3/4 oz McClary Bros. Michigan Saskatoon Drinking Vinegar
- 1/2 oz juniper simple syrup
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1.5 sparkling water
Combine all but water in a cocktail shaker full of ice. Shake and strain into a coupe glass. Top with sparking water.
Making Some Eyes August 19 2016
- 6oz Sparkling Lemonade
- 1 T McClary Bros. Saskatoon Drinking Vinegar
- Dash of plum bitters
Combine, enjoy cold with or without ice.
Delirium Summer August 10 2016
- 4 oz cucumber soda
- 2 oz sparkling water
- 1 oz McClary Bros. Michigan Saskatoon Drinking Vinegar
- 2 dashes peach bitters
Combine in a glass over ice. Stir gently.
The Pushcart August 10 2016
- 1.5 oz gin
- ⅔ oz McClary Bros. Michigan Saskatoon Drinking Vinegar
- ¼ allspice dram
- 2 dashes walnut bitters
Combine in a shaker full of ice. Shake and strain into a glass.
Strawberry Saskatoon Soda June 22 2016
- 5 strawberries - halved
- 1.5 oz McClary Bros. Michigan Saskatoon Drinking Vinegar
- 4 oz vanilla cream soda
Muddle strawberries in a shaker, add ice and vinegar. Shake well and strain into a glass full of ice, top with cream soda. Garnish with whole strawberries.
Saskatoon Old Fashioned May 17 2016
- 3/4 oz McClary Bros Michigan Saskatoon Drinking Vinegar
- 2 oz bourbon or rye
- 1/2 oz turbinado simple syrup (50/50)
- 2 dashes of Angostura Bitters
- 2 drops Black Walnut Bitters
- orange peel
Combine over ice all but the black walnut bitters in a cocktail shaker. Stir for 30 seconds then strain into an old-fashioned glass over big ice. Add 2 drops of Fee Brothers Black Walnut Bitters. Twist orange peel over the cocktail to express the oils and then give it a quick stir with the peel.
To make turbinado simple syrup, heat up 1/2 cup water. Before boiling, add 1/2 cup turbinado sugar (available at most grocery stores). Stir, allow to simmer, but avoid a strong boil. Once the sugar is dissolved, remove from heat. Allow to cool, then place in a glass jar and continue cooling in the refrigerator. Will be good in refrigerator for many weeks.
The Sassy Apple May 12 2016
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1 oz Michigan Saskatoon Drinking Vinegar
- 1.5 oz sparkling water
- apple slices
- black walnut bitters
Muddle 2 apple slices in a shaker, add ice, vodka and vinegar. Shake and strain into a glass. Top with bitters and sparkling water. Garnish with another slice of apple.