Roasted Beet Salad with Walnuts & Goat Cheese December 08 2016
- 3 medium beets - washed and trimmed
- 1/4 C extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBL Michigan Beet & Carrot
- 1 TBL honey
- 1 TBL minced red onion
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 C baby spinach
- 1/2 C crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 C chopped walnuts
1. Preheat the over to 400F. Wrap beets in foil packets and roast about 1 hour. Open packets and let cool. Once cool enough to handle, peel and dice.
2. In a bowl, add olive oil, vinegar, honey, onions,and mustard. Whisk together. Add beets and spinach to bowl and toss to coat. Top with goat cheese and walnuts.