Blue Bayou June 22 2016
- 1.5 oz whiskey
- 1 oz McClary Bros. Lemon & Ginger Drinking Vinegar
- .25 oz simple syrup
- 2-3 oz Abita Blueberry Wheat (depending on how boozie you want it)
- Small handful of frozen blueberries
Microwave blueberries until they burst, about 45 seconds. Combine blueberries, whiskey, vinegar and simple syrup into a shaker full of ice. Stir well, add beer, stir gently, and pour over ice.
The Same Thing We Do Every Night, Pinkie November 30 2015
Punch Bowl Social- Detroit
- 2.5 oz. Shorts Soft Parade
- .5 oz. McClary Bros Apple Pie Drinking Vinegar
- 1 oz. Pimms Blackberry Elderflower Liqueur
- .5 oz. simple syrup
Strain into 12 oz. mason jar on ice.
Top with Soft Parade. Stir. Garnish with expressed orange peel.