Beet & Carrot Marinade June 17 2016
- 2-3 large chicken breasts
- 3 oz McClary Bros. Beet & Carrot Drinking Vinegar
- 1 oz honey
- .5 oz mustard
- 1 oz olive oil
- 4-5 dashes soy sauce
Place chicken into a bag. Whisk ingredients and pour over chicken breasts. Seal bag and marinade for a minimum of 2 hours. Grill.
Skirt Steak May 31 2016
- 1/3 cup McClary Bros. Beet & Carrot Drinking Vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs skirt steak
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Place skirt steak and marinade into a plastic bag and let rest for up to 30 minutes. Once ready, grill steak until medium rare. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Place a few slices of steak in a corn tortilla, top with Spicy Fennel Slaw.
Rock n Pie Pork Ribs May 25 2016
- 2-3 Slabs Pork Ribs (St. Louis or baby backs)
- 1 can (12oz) Rock n Rye
- 1/2 bottle (8oz) of McClary Bros. Apple Pie Drinking Vinegar
Combine Rock n Rye and Apple Pie Drinking Vinegar in a large aluminum pan or container. Lay ribs meat side down and marinate for 24 hours. Grill or bake as desired.