Saskatoon Chicken Salad November 03 2016
- 4 to 5 chicken breast halves, grilled and cooled
- 1.5 cups mayo
- 1/2 cup MI Saskatoon Drinking Vinegar
- 3 stalks celery (chopped)
- 3 whole green onions (chopped)
- 2.5 cups of red or green grapes (halved)
- Fresh minced dill
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- 2 TBL of light brown sugar
Season chicken breast halves with salt pepper and garlic powder. Grill chicken. Allow to cool. Mix mayo, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder and brown sugar. Add minced dill and gently mix.
Roughly chop the chicken to bite size pieces. Add chopped celery, green onions and grapes. Mix in the dressing until everything is well coated. Serve on kaiser rolls or pita bread.