Chocolate Chip Beet Cookies November 03 2016
- ⅓ cup beet puree
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon McClary Bros. Michigan Beet & Carrot Drinking Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- ½ Tablespoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, whisk beet puree, coconut oil, brown sugar, honey, vinegar, and vanilla extract together.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder until just blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Using a roll dough into balls using a tablespoon or small cookie scoop.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes.