Leftover Pot Roast Stir-Fry December 15 2015
This recipe is a great way to use up leftovers and the vinegar changes the entire flavor profile. I made this originally with leftover pot roast, but there's no rules with this recipe, use what you have on hand!
- 1/2 lb-1lb leftover pot roast (or any cooked protein-beef, pork, chicken, tempeh etc.)
- 2-3 cups cooked brown rice (this was also leftover)
- 1 lb sugar snap peas or other fresh vegetable (not frozen)
- 1/2 cup diced onions (fresh or frozen)
- 1 Tbsp McClary Bros. Lemon & Ginger Drinking Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower Oil (or other high-heat cooking oil)